The purpose of an healthy lawn care program for
environmental protection is to provide consumers with
a lawn fertilizing program using fertilizers which
meet the three criteria of slow release nitrogen,
low or no phosphorus and free of pesticides.
“bringing your lawn to its fullest potential is our company’s purpose.”
Mr. Green Lawncare Inc. a locally owned and operated lawn fertilizing company from Plymouth, Michigan. We proudly service the following areas:
- Dearborn Heights
- Farmington Hills
- Garden City
- New Hudson
- South Lyon
- Walled Lake
- West Bloomfield
Request a FREE Quote
Using this tool, we can provide instant estimates for our lawn care services, including:
- 3 Pack (Core Aeration, Over Seeding and Starter Fertilizer)
- 6 Step Lawn Care Program
- Spraying For Mosquitoes
- Water frequently.
- Michigan lawns need 1″ weekly. That means applying 1/10″ – 2/10″ of irrigation daily.
- Watering between 12-4PM helps to cool the turf during the hottest part of day and eliminates heat stress.
- Watering between 12-4PM the non-peak usage times for most Cities, may help to control water rates for the community.
- When you have areas around the edges starting to brown out, increase watering in these areas.